Website Tata Steel
- Customer: Compliance to all Customer requests in terms of Cost, Delivery, Quality & Timeline.
- Ensure compliance against safety guidelines of company and national standard
- Policy Management: Implement Departmental policies for thrust areas Life Extension, Elimination of Rework, Increase productivity, Implementation of IT-Based System on SAP-PM & Lotus Notes SAMPARK for tracking compliance of Repair of Civil Building/ plant structures/ RCC Chimneys at Steel works & CRM Bara
- Execution of the job as per plan and monitoring of progress and checking of work quality as per set norms.
- Finance: Ensure compliance to small nature of project undertaken for improvement and Prepare and ensure Compliance to R&M (B) Schemes, post repair certification
- Fulfilment of any other job assigned time to time as per company/business requirement
- Internal business process: Compliance of repair & certification based on Civil Inspection and CRMS Study of drawings and basic designs.
- Manage and reduce Contractor workforce without compromising on jobs and their deployment and Contract Management Monitoring and ensuring compliance to Sectional KPIs Report preparation, abnormality report, provide guidance for repair technique, certification of repair job etc
- Minimize the Job time through proper planning and coordination.Compliance to Civil jobs related to MSDs, Relining, CRMS & SAMPARK
- Timely certification of bill Adhering to environmental norms Investigate all quality related problems and avoid re-work.
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Application Deadline: N/A