Responsible for data entry of plane information into the Swissport Fueling Varec accounting program. Also responsible for interfacing with supervisors, leads, fuelers, into-plane operators, fuel facility operators, and airline customers and supplying pertinent information as needed.
- Must comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
- Collect daily paperwork from Supervisors and Leads and inspect for accuracy.
- Train new employees as directed by Supervisors.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate Supervisor
- Responsible for auditing fuel ticket information for accuracy.
- Act as a liaison between the company and its customers and relay pertinent information as needed.
- Enter all required information in the Swissport Fueling Varec accounting system.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be willing to work during various shifts
- Must have basic computer skills and be fluent in the operation of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work in teams with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in plane flight scheduling preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A