Website Orlando Health
Responsible for transporting regular waste, bio-hazardous waste and recycling waste, maintenance of trash containers, perform routine manual tasks inside and outside hospital and operate outside cleaning equipment; such as, but not limited to: pressure washer, leaf blower, Billy Goat and cart washing machine.
- Transports regular waste, bio-hazardous waste and recycling waste to the designated collection location and processed according to appropriate trained procedures.
- Performs routine manual tasks in the hospital or on the immediate grounds area related to cleaning.
- Operates outside cleaning equipment, such as, but not limited to, pressure washer, leaf blower, Billy Goat and cart washing machine.
- Empties trash containers and clean them so they are free from spills and marks.
- Takes a proactive approach to maintaining the identified patient and non-patient areas that need attention in order to become pliant with all mandated and regulatory agency requirements.
- Maintains work area in a safe manner by utilizing appropriate safety systems to protect patients, customers and team members.
- Wash low level outside windows and clean all door frames.
- As a self-motivated Team Member, the individual must adhere to all Standards of Behavior, exhibit excellent customer service skills, and capable of functioning & working in a cohesive team environment.
- In the Grounds position, perform litter and debris pick up tasks on the grounds of the hospital and/or on designated areas that will leave area clean and litter-free.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Must have good working knowledge and be capable of accessing and using all department related computer systems such as but not limited to the Tele-
- Tracking programs that include Service Response where applicable.
- Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
Company: Orlando Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A