Website Orlando Health
A Food Service Attendant is at the forefront of customer service, providing Orlando Health patients and guests with service above and beyond expectations to ensure a memorable food and dining experience.
- Responsible (as assigned) for non-patient food services to staff and visitors to include hot and cold food service, salad bar operations, and general cleaning.
- Models essential service behaviors, such as excellent communication and customer service skills with patients, nursing staff, team members and visitors, interacting cooperatively and constructively and communicating in an open, honest, gracious and compassionate manner at all times, including person to person, telephone and written forms.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
- Includes the setup and operation of patient trayline, delivering food carts, cafeteria serving line, preparing nourishment, desserts, cold food, and assist in the making of early/late trays.
- Provides food services to patients, staff and visitors as assigned by supervisor / director.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Communicates proper information regarding patient and non-patient department needs to the Food & Nutrition Leadership team, Clinical Nutrition team, Nursing, food service peers or ancillary team members as needed .
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to read and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
Company: Orlando Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A