Website Orange Business Services
- Implement service management systems.
- Create solution architecture to fulfill the special needs of different users of Service manager tool including
- Technology, CS, Commercial and HR users.
- Evaluation of systems/solutions efficiency.
- Evaluation of systems specifications.
- Support OSS administrators in troubleshooting of complex technical issues.
- Create, design and implement new solutions and innovations to automate different process including Change management , Request management, Configuration management, Incident management and SLM management(to reflect the performance of Technology teams in solving technical problems affecting subscribers).
- Automate different request forms used internally in Orange to limit paper work usage and reduce related OPEX costs.
- Design and implement the integrations between HP Service manager and other OSS/ NMS tools including OMU, NNM, BAC, Telalert, NGI and OMCs to avail automatic Trouble ticketing and fault management notifications and alerts to comply with Orange OSS standards.
- Prepare yearly budget (CAPEX and OPEX) for HP service manager solutions.
- Evaluate service management systems
- Develop technical solutions and systems (HW&SW) for Service management department to insure compliancy with ITIL v3 standards & document them.
- Evaluation of systems feasibility.
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in telecommunication field, 2 of which in (System Integration & Network Management field, & operating systems and Database administration)
- Good presentation skills.
- Good Linux Redhat, Unix or HP-Unix fundamentals.
- Very good in MS-SQL.
- Ability to develop accurate reports.
- Good SNMP protocol Knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Reporting and organization skills.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Web developing or ASP Knowledge is Value added
- Manage to solve technical problems and coordinate with others in Orange and with external suppliers as well
- Responsible for the availability of OSS tools on 24/7, 24/5 and 8/5 basis
- Providing specific information systems reports.
- Managing information systems shared resources.
- Training of system operators.
- Handle several applications effectively with the expected flexibility according to the business needs
- Documentation of system aspects (maps, specifications, etc.).
- Responsible for service management systems deployments:
- Documentation of system operation (manuals, tutorials).
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Technology
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A