Website Orange Business Services
- The ODM is responsible for the end to end RFC management and is accountable for managing all functions acting in the Service Transition chain, from the customer sign off of the RFQ until handover to Service
- Operations team, when ensuring that the Service Transition process is fully applied and no deviation is observed.
- He/She is to manage several RFCs (for small to medium accounts) in parallel as per his/her workload capacity and is accountable for their successful delivery, on time and right first time.
- The ODM activities are part of the Service Transition Change Management activities within the Service
- Transition lifecycle of an RFC and are applied to all types of network services RFQ
- Is responsible for the end-to-end Service Transition process up to the first billing report.
- The ODM is to have good understanding of the industry to which Orange Business Services customer belongs, as well as a broad understanding of the Orange Business Services environment.
- Manage a team with different profiles and specific skills
- A degree or diploma or Project Management Institute (PMI) certification or equivalent (Desirable)
- Work in a virtual team environment.
- Organize, plan and manage the delivery of complex order following the guidelines of a PM
- Speak English, German is a huge plus
- Communicate, organize face to face customer meeting
- Organize, plan and manage by himself the delivery of a standard order
- Degree/Equivalent in telecommunications field, preferred (Also in business administration, mass communications can be acceptable)
- Understand network architecture and components
- 2 to 3 years of experience in delivery management of service towards multinational corporations
- Is responsible for the Time Management:
- estimate times for all activities and prepare delivery schedule.
- control performance to meet the deadlines according to the schedule
- order prioritization
- proactive communication to client
- Is responsible for the order quality and database accuracy by ensuring that
- All team members are using correct and consistent data to deliver the order
- delivery schedule set up
- issue/risk management
- The order closure status and to align all systems if a misalignment has occurred
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Customer Services & Operations
Job Location: Cairo, Égypt
Application Deadline: N/A