You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando’s you’ll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We make sure our teams have a great time at work, but we’re still serious about serving fresh, delicious food and developing our Nandocas (that’s what we call our staff).
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando’s. If these values inspire you, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences and coaching the team to do the same
- Helping deliver restaurant results
- Leading by example and motivating the restaurant team to be brilliant in every day
- Using initiative to problem solve and make Nando’s a great place to work
- Grilling our legendary PERi-PERi chicken (of course!)
- Playing a lead role in setting and achieving restaurant goals and celebrating the wins
- Championing a great team culture
- Creating and maintaining a safe environment, so every feels they belong
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a fast casual, casual dining or QSR brand is preferred, but not essential
- Strong operational knowledge that’s shared to inspire the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven success in a people leadership role is essential to be considered in this position.
- The initiative to solve problems and make Nando’s a great place to work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A