The position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient health.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer.
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Prioritizing workload.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance.
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders.
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Using effective communication skills and be agent of change.
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system.
Qualification & Experience:
- Positive attitude.
- High School/GED.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Retail/Community Practice experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saginaw, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A