Website Marathon Oil Corporation
Marathon Oil Company is currently seeking an experienced Field Operator. The position will be based in the Carlsbad, NM field office. The Field Operator position is responsible for managing a large well count with various types of artificial lift and one or more production facilities. The position involves optimizing well and facility systems to maximize production reliability while being a safety leader and an environmental steward.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at one time is required
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizing skills
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and general computer operations skills required
- Operate and maintain facilities. Verify levels in heater treater, low pressure and high pressure separators, dehy contact tower, dehy reboiler, ultra fab units, spent chemical scrubber, ultra fab step down tower, low pressure and high pressure flare scrubbers, compressor suction scrubbers
- Experience with production surveillance SCADA software. Input daily production and data into eVIN.
- Exhibit leadership ability in driving MRO Health Environmental & Safety culture by adhering to all company safety policies and procedures. Follow all SPCC rules and regulations. Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Inspect equipment for safety problems, leaks, or wear and tear and makes or recommends appropriate repairs.
- Check all locks and seals per schedule
- Complete TIER 1 audits in a timely manner
Company: Marathon Oil Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Carlsbad, US
Application Deadline: N/A