Website Holland and Barrett
A Holland and Barrett technology programme manager will manage technology projects and programs of all types through every stage of development, from idea to design to completion. The primary role of a technology program manager is to coordinate teams of product managers, project managers, business stakeholders, technology developers and designers and primarily report to upper-level management executives. They are technology architects, product developers, project managers, stakeholder managers and effective communicators.
- Travel expected to other Holland and Barrett sites such as Nuneaton Head Office and Burton Distribution Centre.
- Highly detail-oriented professionals with strong leadership skills who know how to turn ideas into products and services.
- Solve problems and manage program progress: Ensuring effective delivery through leveraging technology, people and developing new processes
- Key interface between IT and the Business in delivering solutions developed by internal teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Validating and ensuring system design meets the requirements.
- Autonomously manage client expectations on a day to day level both from business requirements and technical competency levels
- Development of new propositions and services: Aligning technology strategy, business imperatives, coordination across stakeholders and implementors
- Review Code: Test code and designs frequently to ensure that program goals are being met.
- Understand articulate any change impacts from an E2E Perspective.
- Help determine appropriate solutions to a clearly defined problem.
- Track Technical Issues
Qualification & Experience:
- Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives objectives
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a partnership environment.
- A thirst to learn new skills;
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Past experience of software development, project management, product management, agile working in a technology-leading company are strong pre-requisites.
- Able to influence peers and management; strong stakeholder management
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to manage multiple priorities – projects, deliverables, and stakeholders
- The ability to manage workload, multitask and time according to deadlines set;
- Financial acumen. Ability to forecast and track project spend
- Good personal organization, productivity and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A