Website Holland and Barrett
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure engineer who will be responsible for support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
A collaborative, communicative approach to working with colleagues from both the development team and operational teams is essential.
- Being the architectural leadership for the cloud team and for associated cloud projects.
- Develop, document, make recommendations and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide cloud/on-premise consulting expertise, direction and assistance to the wider IT team and business.
- Work closely with Cyber Security to implement and monitor the company’s cloud and on premise setting and management of any alerting or threats.
- Engineer for the cloud activities ensuring a collaborative approach with the wider IT team and business to build a well-informed cloud strategy.
- Managing the current Infrastructure – Windows servers, VMWare, Scripting, Exchange,Aws,Azure.
- Working closely with the networking team to resolve IT Infrastructure issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of technical environments – data centre hosting (Private Cloud), virtualization (server and desktop), networking, authentication, security and desktop
- Experience of systems integration, systems development and service operation environments.
- Must be AZURE or AWS certified with proven experience of migrating and integrating cloud solutions into the existing infrastructure architecture, including hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
- To be available for “out-of-hours” work to resolve support calls or planned activities
- Azure AD and Office 365 solutions
- Microsoft products, Networks, VMWare, security and SQL.
- Storage and Backup Management using SAN/NAS based technologies on IBM hardware
- End-to-end architecture, covering business requirements through to technical deployments and service design.
- Administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS/DFS/DHCP/WINS, Windows File & Print services
- Strong Cloud integration with Azure or AWS across IaaS/PaaS/SaaS blueprints and policies
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A