Website Holland and Barrett
As an O365/SharePoint Engineer, you will be expected to have a real input in solving problems for a variety of business areas. Combining both client facing with hands-on technical development and delivery, the O365/SharePoint Engineer will ensure solutions are scoped, design, developed and effectively delivered, with a particular focus on SharePoint and Microsoft cloud-based technologies. Combining business engagement and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
- Travel expected to other Holland and Barrett sites such as Nuneaton Head Office and Burton Distribution Centre.
- Partner with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organization
- Understand articulate any change impacts from an E2E Perspective.
- Ensure delivering SharePoint development meets code quality, testing, issue resolution and change management
- Help determine appropriate solutions to a clearly defined problem.
- Leverage out of the box SharePoint solutions and develop SharePoint in line with business expectations
- Autonomously manage client expectations on a day to day level both from business requirements and technical competency levels
- Able to influence peers and management; strong stakeholder management
- Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives objectives
- Validating and ensuring system design meets the requirements.
- Key interface between IT and the Business in delivering O365 development adopting best practices
- You will be an experienced engineer with a background in Microsoft Development technologies including client facing engagements.
- Proven commercial SharePoint experience, preferable within Retail, but not essential
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups functionality
- Good personal organization, productivity and time management skills
- A thirst to learn new skills;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements, process diagrams and test specifications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively;
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Experience of supporting and developing InfoPath 2013 forms for SharePoint and Designer workflows
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- SharePoint Online and Office 365 development/Administration;
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow/PowerApps.
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set;
- Microsoft Azure AD and integration with O365
- Microsoft Azure Function and Storage and other relevant Azure Workloads;
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A