Website Etihad Airways
To complete the Foundation Programme. The Foundation Trainee will learn the work skills required to commence a career with Etihad Aviation Group. The Foundation Programme therefore focuses on bringing the Foundation Trainee to a sufficient level of proficiency to perform their assigned role through a structured development programme encompassing English language skills, IT skills, soft/business skills and technical/role specific skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed UAE National Military Service (where applicable)
- Basic abilities to use computers is required
- Minimum a high school certificate
- The Trainee may be required to wear a uniform and comply with style and image requirements.
- The Trainee will be required to undertake training and assessments as required.
- Minimum English language ability CEFR level 2.1 or equivalent
- The Trainee will operate under supervision in their assigned workplace.
- Training & Knowledge:
- The Trainee will be required to work as per the timings required.
- Prior experience in a relevant role is an advantage
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A