Website Etihad Airways
A Flight Instructor is responsible of the conduct of training courses and programs required to satisfy the training and licensing requirements for Etihad Aviation Training Students flight crew members, instructors, and examiners, as mandated by the regulatory Authority, and in accordance with the policies, procedures and programs specified in the relevant Training Manuals and Operations Manual Part D.
- Support the Chief Flight Instructor in the development and implementation all applicable cadet and employee training courses.
- Conduct Etihad Aviation Training flight training, to ensure that all applicable regulatory requirements and company objectives are satisfied.
- To ensure on-going coordination with the Chief Flight Instructor , and that any issues raised concerning the conduct of training assigned cadets are appropriately addressed and resolved.
- Ensuring that quality procedures are adhered to so that quality control and quality standards are strictly observed.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Chief Flight Instructor.
- Ensure that the approved lesson plans are delivered as scripted, and according to the company standards.
- Monitoring the progress of assigned trainees, in particular those subject to reports of progress problems.
- Responsible and accountable for identifying safety risks in accordance with the Etihad Aviation Training risk assessment process, and ensuring that adequate risk mitigation steps are appropriately implemented in order to assure safety within the workplace.
- Ensure that all training forms and progress reports are completed in accordance with Company and Regulatory requirements.
- Conduct full-time instructional activities at Etihad Aviation Training to ensure currency and up-to-date training protocols are incorporated within the training regimen and trainees receive the highest level of training standard.
- In cooperation with the Chief Flight Instructor, act as subject matter expert in helping to develop appropriate training course material.
- Conduct relevant training programs, to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and company requirements, and to ensure that the highest levels of training quality and standardization are achieved.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a turbine aircraft in a training/checking role in a Multi-crew or single-pilot environment in modern EFIS equipped aircraft an advantage.
- Secondary school completion (A-Level or equivalent) (College degree an advantage).
- Hold a current GCAA CPL/IR or ATPL ME,SE with FI privileges (Type Rating an advantage) or ICAO equivalent acceptable for reciprocal recognition by the GCAA.
- Meet other applicable GCAA regulatory requirements as outlined in CAR-FCL and CAR-ORA relating to the specified position.
- Sound presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Company and GCAA requirements for pilot training.
- Formal ICAO operational safety and relevant training certifications.
- Minimum 2 years in the aviation industry as a pilot/flight instructor, preferably delivering instruction in an Integrated ATPL/MPL training environment or 2 years line flying experience at a commercial operation.
- Be highly computer literate.
- Minimum 500 hours total flight time and 200 hours of instruction.
- Multi-crew experience an advantage.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A