Website Emirates National Oil Company
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Ensure proper implementation of promotional programs.
- Make business proposal offers against received inquiries by offering appropriate branded lubricant products and prices.
- Work with the signage contractor on developing dealers’ signboards at prime locations for enhanced brand awareness.
- Update Customer Visit database.
- Recommend customer credit limits for approval by EL Credit Review hierarchy.
- Liaise with Distributor’s staff and provide support in the market.
- Meet customers and discuss their requirements; inspected site, determine required loan equipment, obtain from supplier the costs involved, calculate payout period / rate of return to justify the investment and submit recommendation to ENOC/Caltex Lubricants Manager Retail – UAE.
- Prepare individual customer monthly sales and contribution margin budget by month for business year, in liaison with Sales Manager.
- Collect monthly outstanding from customers.
- Work on the implementation of promotional programs as per the approved promotional calendar for the year, and access effectiveness.
- Recommend support requirements.
- Receive invoices from Customer Service Department, verifies and ensures timely delivery to customers.
- Assist on the implementation of marketing and promotional programs:
- Report on competitors’ activities.
- Obtain information from customers on required product / package, estimated consumption, delivery point, competitors prices (if possible and where applicable and submit recommendations).
- Ensure that payments are within approved credit terms.
- Ensure that prices are aligned with company pricing structure.
- Enhance distributor performance in line with set targets.
- Ensure that sales are in line with approved credit terms.
- Collect payment, verify amount received against actual outstanding and pass payments to Procurement Analyst.
- Monitor performance and report against budget on a monthly basis.
- Ensure implementation of retail selling price by distributors.
- Prepare sales call reports on customer visits.
- Audit price positioning.
- Assist to expand his coverage and market penetration to achieve desired exposure.
- Call on existing and prospective customers to determine their needs and attempt to satisfy these needs through the profitable sale of branded lubricants.
- Work alongside distributors and monitor their daily sales operation to help them achieve and exceed their targets.
- Liaise with EPPCO Commercial and Retail units to determine joint sales opportunities (Lubricants with fuel and / or asphalt).
- Ensure customers are satisfied with product performance and service.
- Prepare and achieve annual sales and contribution margin budget for business sectors.
- Check brand in-market performance.
- Maintain the implementation of the Brand guide lines in all marketing related activities.
- Prepare price study for the approval of ENOC/Caltex Lubricants Manager Retail – UAE.
- Maintain professional relationships.
- Prepare project survey on proposed investments.
- Maintain up to date customer files within central office filling system.
- Work with the line manager on the development of the various marketing initiatives.
- Achieve set sales levels of Lubricants marketed by EPPCO through regular / planned visits to customers and prospects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in handling product launch, and a good understanding of expanding product range and product line.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of spoken Hindi / Urdu is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of market segmentation in Retail industry.
- Previous experience with implementation of marketing and sales promotion programs.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the lubricants field.
- Professional education in Business / Marketing essential.
- PC literate – knowledge of MS Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the UAE as he will be required to travel across all Emirates.
- Valid UAE light vehicle-driving license.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A