Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The SAP HCM Payroll Functional Analyst works in the Functional Tower of the SAP Competency Center to develop and maintain the SAP and related systems configuration both in SAP core configuration, transports, development, and reporting, and must have strong experience in SAP Payroll configuration and processing. The candidate will maintain the configuration and source code in a manner consistent with company policies. Works collaboratively to deliver exceptional operational support. Assists business staff in developing, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures, and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance. SAP Functional Analyst will comply with all the change control procedures, work instructions, and standard operating procedures in support of existing functionality, requested enhancements, and the development of new functionality. Contributes to the maintenance of these procedures including continuous improvement to maintain SAP as a SOX compliant solution. SAP Functional Analyst will collaborate, train and mentor other Competency Center staff on Payroll and Time team.
- Good understanding of corporate IT policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to be proactive and can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong knowledge of related business and implementation processes with SAP HCM.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners to implement SAP system installation, modification, and enhancements.
- Self-motivated, flexible, openness to learn new things, and strong focus on customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage the progress of tasks.
- 5+ years experience configuring SAP in a professional environment on SAP ERP 6.0 HCM, with strong level on
- Payroll configuration and processing.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit an excellent sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of SAP Payroll, Overpayment recovery, Garnishments, Deductions, Taxes, BSI, and SAP Retro calculation functionality.
- Good understanding of integration between SAP modules.
- 5+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting United States and/or Canadian HR/Payroll processes and issues.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to conduct functional testing of implemented applications.
- Presents, discusses, and demos SAP Best Practices.
- Supports the development team members during detailed design and coding phase.
- Works on Upgrade projects planning and execution.
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Supports I/S Business Analysts with design, development, and solution management.
- Gathers and participates in requirement gathering sessions with users and sponsors to define and document functional specifications, including: configuration, enhancements, custom programs, reports, and forms.
- Authors and communicates business process designs, business systems designs and system test plans.
- Adheres to team and departmental development standards.
- Performs technical walk-through with development teams.
- Identifies gaps in business process mappings.
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
- Authors scripts and performs Unit, Regression, and Integration testing.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Issaquah, United States
Application Deadline: N/A