Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The SAP GRC Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of General IT control objectives in the area of SAP Security. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all SAP Security IT control objectives are in compliance and running to full efficiency. In addition this role will assist with the daily and monthly reporting of SOD (Segregation of Duties) activities from SAP GRC in support of meeting applicable compliance objectives. Candidates must have direct “hands-on” experience in IT audits and functional experience using SAP GRC. This is a cross-functional role, working closely with the SAP Security team and other functional teams to ensure security requirements and solutions meet compliance objectives. Effective communication and technical leadership is critical to the success of this role. Candidates must be able to mentor and teach junior level employees as well as possess the ability to fluently speak both technical and business language interchangeably.
- Collaborates with Internal Audit in developing, testing, and devising solutions to effectively meet applicable IT control objectives.
- Assists with the successful completion of the quarterly UAR (User Access Review) audit process.
- Designs IT testing procedures to identify and evaluate risk exposures and determine the effectiveness and efficiency of controls.
- Creates and/or remediates GITC (General IT Controls) in support of meeting audit objectives for all SAP modules, and their supporting Databases, within the Costco SAP landscape (i.e. Finance, Retail, Warehouse Management, Payroll, Oracle, HANA, etc.)
- Assists with the creation of effective remediation solutions and/or exception documentation where applicable.
- Assists project teams with creation and implementation of IT controls objectives and integration into SAP-GRC.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and point of contact to Internal and External Auditors.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to effectively mentor less experienced team members on SAP compliance.
- Experience developing security solutions that address Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT Risk Management, SOX compliance and/or auditing with a strong background in IT controls.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP Security across various applications including but not limited to S/4 HANA, ECC, BW, MDG, Fiori, PI/PO, eWM, Solution
- Experience in successful project implementation and follow-up.
- Strong time management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SOD conflict resolution.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other compliance requirements that may impact SAP Security.
- Designs, develops and maintains SAP user management and security architecture across SAP environments. This includes hands-on role design and build across a number of complex SAP applications and databases.
- Emergency Access Management (EAM).
- Ability to monitor and manage the progress of tasks.
- Account Request Management (ARM).
- Access Risk Analysis (ARA).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of SAP GRC Access 10.0 and 10.1 with expertise.
- Understanding of SAP cloud security.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
Application Deadline: N/A