Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The Test Data Management (TDM) Analyst will plan, design, configure, implement, and support Costco’s enterprise test data management capabilities. The TDM Analyst supports solutions for test data such as provisioning, subsetting, masking, synthetic data generation, and refreshing. The position will require the TDM analyst to develop test data design recommendations and solutions, while executing against test data management plans and test data governance. This role involves collaboration with many IS teams to deliver test and non-production data for applications across the enterprise.
- Creates reports for management on Test Data Management usability and metrics (Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Develops Data obfuscation algorithm/rule to scramble sensitive data and maintain data consistency.
- Ensures implemented solutions meet data security and compliance controls.
- Management of and including test data discovery, analysis, generation, masking, subsetting, validation, defect resolution, refresh, archival, and purge.
- Performance tuning of Test Data Provisioning setup.
- Develops test data management solutions, plans and strategies for test data lifecycle.
- Collaborates with various IS teams to provision test data in defined environments.
- Interacts with technical teams to stay involved and abreast of current and emerging technologies in TDM.
- Participates and contributes to TDM architecture, governance, design, and planning sessions.
- Implements and supports technical capabilities, repeatable processes, and best practices to support test data management.
- Available to work nights and weekends as necessary and perform 24×7 on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Partners with project development and quality assurance teams to determine test data requirements, assess test scenarios, and determine the appropriate set of TDM Capabilities.
- High level knowledge of Test Data Automation (Self Service provisioning of Test Data).
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong database experience in iSeries, Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server.
- International travel may be required.
- Hands-on experience with an ETL or a test data management tool.
- Hands-on experience with data archival.
- Able to support off-hours work as required, including weekends, holidays, and 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
- Understanding of the following areas:
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills.
- Data modeling concepts.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of database tools and utilities.
- Testing methods and approaches.
- Development methodologies, such as agile, devops and/or waterfall.
- Must have strong communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people at various technical and management levels.
- Test data management concepts and techniques.
- Data archival, subsetting, masking, synthetic data generation, shuffling, etc.
- Information security and compliance concepts such as PII, PCI, HIPAA, SOX.
- Must have high integrity, accountability, a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to work independently and in conjunction with a team.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Ana, California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A