Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The BPM Application Admin Analyst will be responsible for the Support, and Configuration of IBM Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) provisioned both in the cloud and on premise. This is NOT a Developer position.
- Seeks opportunities to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes.
- Follows corporate security standards and best practices.
- Installs, configures and monitors of all application and web servers.
- Works with vendors, business and application development teams, and other technical teams to meet the needs of the project.
- Delivers project based work to agreed target dates. Notify project manager and engineer of any roadblocks.
- Participates in rotating on-call support 24×7 and be available to work weekends and/or holidays, as necessary.
- Provides operational support for IBM Business Process Management Systems.
- Monitors load tests, performs deploys, reviews logs, and various other tasks maintaining the BPMS environment.
- Works with Engineers to implement and support BPMS infrastructure design.
Qualification & Experience:
- Team player – friendly, communicative, open, cooperative, honest, thoughtful and committed.
- Proven track record for “getting things done”.
- Works with and coordinates resources from multiple teams & support vendors.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux operating system utilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ BPM experience.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riverside, California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A