As a Quality Systems Specialist, you will project-manage the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of our Own Brand technical database (‘Coles Fusion’) which supports Own Brand supplier safety, compliance, product specification and document control systems. This role would suit a candidate experienced with IT applications, Excel and data analysis.
- Support the strategic development and management of key governance systems, processes and associated IT solutions for Coles Own Brand
- Assist in the development of change management and training plans for internal and external stakeholder and ensure the ongoing management of systems delivery
Qualification & Experience:
- A technical ability for data capture and manipulation.
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards and reporting, and delivering subsequent data analysis and insights.
- the ability to influence and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in strategic business process analysis and improvement.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- A food industry or FMCG background, specifically within manufacturing or quality.
- Database configuration and management expertise.
- Superior communication skills, oral and written.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A