The Digital team is focused on reinventing and transforming the shopping experience to best suit our customers’ needs and making their lives easier. We look ahead to continuously assess how we can apply the latest technologies in innovative ways to constantly improve the shopping experience.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and infrastructure teams to facilitate the migration of on-premises systems to private cloud solutions
- Deliver and contribute to IT Strategy and roadmap by leading Azure, DevOps and infrastructure components of Supply Chain systems.
- Monitor and maintain the azure systems and consumption costs.
- Manage the Azure & DevOps development teams and activity, including 3rd party vendors
- Provide technical mentorship, drive innovation and improvement across infrastructure, platform operations, processes, toolsets and the full technology stack
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in scoping, building and delivering medium to large cloud based technical projects
- Experience in implementing CI/CD for a new system and familiar with methodologies
- Extensive experience in managing cloud technologies
- To have led and managed delivery teams and outsourced partners
- Experience with migration of on-premises solutions to the cloud platform is essential
- Understanding of Supply Chain systems would be great but not essential
- Have managed SLA delivery with third party service providers
- Strong understanding and experience in Cloud delivery methodologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A