As the largest private sector employer of Indigenous Australians, Coles is committed to providing more opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, organizations, communities and customers to engage with our business.
Working as part of the Coles Indigenous Affairs team, the Indigenous Affairs Advisor (QLD) is a role critical to the ongoing success of the Coles Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Plan.
- Support the implementation of the Coles Indigenous supplier diversity strategy
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships in Queensland and act as an advisor on all Indigenous affairs matters
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Indigenous representation in trade and leadership roles, with focus on internal career development
- Provide support and assistance to Indigenous business customers and remote community customers
- Facilitate the recruitment and retention of Indigenous team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, AU
Application Deadline: N/A