Citi’s Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) is seeking to hire an Anti- Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) in business Risk Analyst to work within the BCMA front office global operations located in New York.
- Responsible for evaluating internal KYC reports, databases, and operations to produce strategic and operational analyses inclusive of quality controls
- Responsible for analysis of data and preparation of escalations to Senior Management to ensure timely execution of KYC record completions
- Liaise with internal Compliance and O&T personnel on the application of KYC policy
- Assist with regulatory and audit inquiries as appropriate
- Interact with bankers and product sales and service on AML-related risk issues
- Assist in development of enhancements for KYC Workflow Tool (KWT)
- Work with Global and Regional In Business teams to develop strategic solutions for KYC related matters
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment
- Strong writing, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to function in an unstructured environment and solve issues by taking ownership and following though until the task is complete.
- Ability to work independently and under deadline
- 2+ years of professional work experience in the financial service industry, specifically within Banking and/or TTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be pro-active and keen attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of AML and KYC a plus
- Ability to multi-task on numerous simultaneous workstreams.
- Highly proficient with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Visio
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A