As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration Appliances and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime.
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying.
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product.
- Refrigeration position requires EPA Universal Certification.
- Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames.
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship.
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering.
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Petersburg, Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A