The Technical Helper is responsible for providing assistance to Service Technicians on repair calls and shuttling necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follows directions provided by Service Technician to assist in completing product repair, including, but not limited to assistance in lifting, handling of tools, etc.
- Shuttles parts and supplies to Technician when applicable.
- Rides with or meets Technician at designated location to assist on service call.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Service Technician and customer
- Ability to convey a positive image of the Company in all actions and behaviors
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Open to change, with the ability to implement change quickly and effectively
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance
- Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect Company and customer assets
- Good listening skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations, and to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to aid physically the Service Technician in the handling of appliances or equipment to be repaired
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment to deliver high performance results
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and utilize reports as needed
- Ability to follow Quality Management System (QMS) process guidelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Application Deadline: N/A