Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for dynamic and self motivated Laundry professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As an Assistant Director of Laundry / Assistant Laundry Manager you are responsible to ensure that laundry service, required by our guest, is met on time and with the highest possible standards.
- Assist Laundry Manager in enforcing policies, procedures, rules and regulations as per hotel standards
- Responsible for the proper handling of guest and house laundry and establish standards and procedures to ascertain quality of work performed
- Develop and implement standard operating procedure, as well as production and quality standard
- Follow up with engineering department on preventive maintenance and repair orders
- Assist Laundry Manager for preparing departmental budget and goals programmed
- Provide training to laundry employees and take corrective action when performance is not satisfactory
- Ensure that laundry employees are knowledgeable about hotel’s services and facilities
- Monitor employee attendance and manpower planning to meet activities in the hotel and in order to maintain cost effectiveness
- Resolve all guest complaints and recommend improvement in operation in order to develop better service standards
Qualification & Experience:
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality or a vocational training within the laundry operation and previous experience in a similar role within a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are essentials and computer knowledge an added advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A