Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Executive you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance and supervision. The role involves generating and maintaining customers of defined accounts and areas through sales activities like face to face sales calls, telephone calls or entertainment.
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales
- Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts’ managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
- Solicit and serve transient and group business and meetings
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
- Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
- Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and / or direct mail
Qualification & Experience:
- You should be holding preferably a degree in sales & marketing and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position.
- Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A