Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Coordinator you are responsible to handle all the administrative requirements of the sales office whereby your role involves maintaining an organized, systematic and updated filing system in order to ensure easy accessibility to required data and avail loss of data from the hardware.
- Prepare and type sales team’s offer letters, update the sales database system and ensure it is reviewed and properly checked before handing it for signature
- Compose letters, memos, faxes and other mail on behalf of the Director of Sales and other executives
- Maintain a prompt and accurate follow up and trace system for all correspondences
- Handle all incoming calls and guest’s inquiries in the absence of the sales team and channel to the concerned if the inquiry requires immediate action
- Ensure that the sales month end report is accomplished and submitted on time
- Ensure that all correspondence and offers related to the sales team goes out within maximum of 24 hours
- Communicate well at all levels dealing with the various administrative demands placed by the pressurized working environment
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working order and cultivate care for all equipment used
Qualification & Experience:
- You should ideally have a college diploma and relevant previous work experiences.
- Good computer skills and perfect command of English is a must and any other language skills beside will be an asset.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A