Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As Director of Front Office / Front Office Manager you are responsible for all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations and to maximize hotel revenue while deliver excellence at every opportunity. The role involves controlling the availability of rooms and the day-to-day functions of the Front Office, such as handling guest arrival and departure, information requests.
- Ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout their stay in the hotel, respond to guest needs and resolve any issues that may arise resulting in highest possible guest satisfaction
- Plan and implement the application of availability controls to those market segments, which will maximize hotel room, food & beverage and other revenues where applicable
- Maintain a high performance standard among guest contact employees to ensure they are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous at all times
- Inform the management via reports about the results of trends or guest impressions and problems in the hotel affecting the guest or the operation
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to turn rooms around with a minimum of lost time and to allocate arriving guest appropriately
- Participate in decisions involving occupancy goals, marketing strategies and development of rates.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role.
- You should be a computer literate with working knowledge of hotel property management systems such as Opera; understand sales systems such as Micros and with the ability to communicate English clearly, fluently and effectively in writing and reading.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A