Have and maintain ongoing awareness/knowledge of Transaction Monitoring Systems (TMS) i.e. SAS preferably and other systems. Have knowledge of the applicable domestic and international AML/CTF regulatory requirements, compliance controls and processes.
- Ensure that TMS are running effectively in Head Office, in line with the AML/CTF Regulatory requirements, Banks policy & procedures.
- Providing support to FI & IBG locations and Business for requirements on AML/CTF & Compliance systems to ensure it works efficiently and adheres to the regulatory requirements of the respective jurisdictions.
- Review & recommend changes in TMS data mapping, its thresholds & parameters.
- Co-ordinate closely with Technology, Vendors & other stakeholders to ensure that these systems operate at optimum levels at all times, and test them at regular intervals.
- Actively participate in applications, systems and product development and provide value added recommendations to ensure that TMS systems have appropriate controls to ensure compliance with bank’s AML/CTF requirements.
- Test systems on regular intervals and proactively escalate critical issues and recommend practical solutions.
- Assist in ensuring that all statutory reports and/or request for information received from regulators are handled in timely manner.
- Generate analytical & statistical reports using extensive data mining applications from the data warehouse.
- Highlight risks/point of failures in existing systems/process and advise solution/strategy to mitigate them.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts, transactions, mapping of codes to ensure Transaction monitoring is in line with the regulatory requirements, having risk based approach and helps alert optimization.
- Support system developments/enhancements. Ability to conduct SIT (Data testing) in conjunction with Technology. Prepare UAT test cases, conduct UAT, identify and retest issues ensuring system functionality is in line with the Compliance requirements.
- Should have fair functional knowledge of Banking, Banking products, Regulatory Compliance requirements and procedures to mitigate AML/CTF risks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Technical Graduate (Software/Computer Engineering background) with minimum 10 years in banking systems i.e. AML/CTF systems & experience.
- Systems expert with advanced knowledge of Macros, MS Excel and Business Object (BO) reports and Banking Systems.
- Computer literate and good command over spoken and written English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A