Website KPMG UK
The largest of our UK practices, Audit is all about examining organisations, and ensuring their published annual accounts are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of their financial performance.
As a member of our Audit team, you’ll focus on delivering high-quality results. You’ll use new technologies and tools such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics, to provide insights and data to produce quality audit outcomes. You’ll also have the chance to gain a deep understanding of a variety of businesses across different sectors – from the biggest multinationals through to innovative start-ups.
As an apprentice, you’ll gain a breadth of expertise and experience in Audit. You’ll be equipped with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors. Apprentices joining the Audit Programme will have the opportunity to work in a specific business area whilst studying towards a valuable professional qualification.
- Your foundation year will help you transition into life at KPMG, and develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- You will complete the AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping and the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting.
- Once you join the programme, you will have regular conversations about your career.
- You’ll progress in terms of your studies and work towards your Level 7 ACA or CA qualification and apprenticeship.
- You’ll continue your professional development through a range of learning opportunities and build your technical skills through Audit engagements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points* under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g. BCC at A Level or equivalent qualifications)
- You will work towards Level 7 ACA or CA qualification
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A*- C or 4 – 9 (inc. Maths and English Language)
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A