Provide support to relevant finance section through generation of financial entries and invoices, perform basic level of receipting and payment function with reconciliation of clearing accounts which are maintained and controlled by the relevant finance section Provide high level of administrative support within the section ensuring high quality and accurate services.
- Log invoices in the system upon receipt in the correct supplier account and obtain further certification to enable invoices to be processed promptly.
- Identify invoices to be returned to the supplier where information is inadequate.
- Update the financial system with complete and accurate details to enable generation of invoices, payment voucher, receipts and other financial documents and entries on time.
- Check documentation to identify deviations from set accounting procedures and practices on payments, receipts, accruals, prepayments, recoverable and advances reporting results to immediate supervisor for appropriate action.
- Generate and dispatch financial documents and check that financial entries created in the accounting system are backed by adequate supporting documents.
- Maintain manual or system based records of process requests, enquiries, complaints, claims, payment vouchers and reconciliation statements and identify queries relating to discrepancies which need to be escalated to the immediate supervisor, providing information and support to enable the query to be resolved as soon as possible.
- Respond to queries raised on a daily basis from staff, other finance sections or external clients (e.g. debtors) as appropriate, investigating queries where necessary to ensure a prompt and accurate response.
- Perform allocation and a basic level of reconciliation based on predefined parameters for various clearing accounts, debtor, creditor, petty cash, reimbursement, deduction and accrual accounts so that all transactions are appropriately and accurately booked in the correct accounts.
- Perform various transaction processing and accounting activities of Business Process Insourcing (BPI) to meet requirements of SLAs and ensure customer expectations are met and services are delivered as per agreed standards, through maximizing utilization of time by proper prioritization of assigned tasks.
- Ensure right skillsets are acquired within training period and assigned tasks, whether specific or shared, are continuously delivered.
- Tally cash collected and banked with the sales report on a daily basis from various dnata, Emirates and cash control locations.
- Escalate discrepancies such as cash shortages immediately to the relevant supervisor/ manager of the unit to investigate further, provide the cash control supervisor with full details if the discrepancy cannot be resolved.
- Receipt daily collections from various dnata, Emirates and Cash Control locations into the debtor and Group Ledger accounts.
- Update the business and operational systems with information such as debtor?s receipts and exchange rates as required. Be flexible to work in any of Cash Control locations with different shift patterns
Qualification & Experience:
- Finance & Insurance.Accounts : 3+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Office and particular excel Ability to multitask
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A