Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing service
Qualification & Experience:
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A